Freestyle

I think cinema as a whole is such a beautiful thing. It is an escape for me, at least. A lot of the times, I find myself getting buried by the things that don't make me happy. However, no matter where I am or what is happening with my life, I always find joy when I have a camera un my hand. When me and my friends think of an idea or see a certain shot is when I really feel like myself. Furthermore, I feel as though I have definitely found myself in my camera. My philosophy on life is to find what makes me happy, and immerse myself in that. Whenever I am out taking pictures or filming my next short, or anything with a camera in my hand, I am completely n the moment. I hate how invested I am into my phone, and movie making seems to be one of the few cures to that sickness that I can find nothing wrong with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ratings of Assignments 1-10

Rough Theatre