Rough Theatre

I think my rough theatre is photography. When I go out to shoot, I am often times presented with a rough atmosphere, between the cars, people, and environments I put myself into. With my photography, and rough theatre, it is about finding the little things that make me happy and that I enjoy. Within this wild world of turmoil, whether physical or metaphysical, we have got to take some time and smell the roses. (If I may piggy back off of Ferric Beuller, here.) A lot of times, I find myself as well as my friends getting caught up in the dirt of life, if you will. However, with my photography, myself and the model seem to dance with each other and play off of a certain type of philosophy. This philosophy is to find the beauty in a rough environment and to rejoice in the little pockets of happiness and joy we run across.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ratings of Assignments 1-10

Freestyle